A specialist in highway structures, Irvine Grenson is recognised as a highly skilled and professional operator within the field.
We provide customers with wide ranging capabilities and services – from routine maintenance and minor repairs through to full reconstruction and replacement.
We’re able to carry out maintenance on bridges and culverts, working over water where required.
We can also fabricate and install new timber bridges, as well as replacing deck plates on existing structures.
With a reputation for flexibility, our dedicated expert workforce will meet your exact design requirements and service specifications, and deliver the contract precisely on time.
Bridges & structures services include:
- Highway structures maintenance
- Culvert cleaning and repairs
- Testing and inspections
- Brickwork and stonework repairs
- Parapet replacement and accident damage
- Concrete repair systems
- Surface impregnation and anti-graffiti coatings
- Anti-skid surfacing and GRP anti-slip panels
- Structural waterproofing
- Timber bridge fabrication and installation