Irvine Grenson delivers planned and reactive highway maintenance services, tailored to meet each client’s individual requirements.
Programmes can include works on both the highway and adjacent areas. They can also be tailored to include minor civil engineering works, footway or carriageway reconstruction works, traffic management, road safety works, drainage, duct installation works and sign installations.
In addition to providing an experienced team to take care of programmed works, such as carriageway and footway maintenance, we can also handle reactive maintenance – with an ‘on call’ team that is ready to respond quickly to emergency call-outs.
Whether the work is planned or reactive, we always deliver it with the same care, efficiency and attention to detail our reputation demands.
Highway services include:
- Reactive or planned footway and carriageway maintenance and construction
- Highway improvements and traffic management schemes
- Highway drainage works
- Construction of new vehicle crossovers
- Street furniture and sign installation
- Road marking – including anti-skid surfaces
- Hard and soft landscaping
- Winter maintenance and emergency work