Combining specialist skills with flexibility and outstanding personal service, Irvine Grenson cares for our clients’ most valuable property assets.
We’re experts in carrying out external civil engineering works at commercial properties including retail parks, business parks, industrial estates and office blocks.
With many years’ experience of working with local authorities on highway maintenance, civil engineering and bridge maintenance contracts, we have the knowledge and manpower necessary to carry out the smallest of tasks right through to major projects.
In addition to providing an experienced team to take care of programmed works we can also handle reactive maintenance – with an ‘on call’ team that is ready to respond quickly to emergency call-outs. Whether the work is planned or reactive, we always deliver it with the same care, efficiency and attention to detail.
Our commercial civils works services include:
– Road and footpath maintenance
- Car park lining
- Road markings
- Tarmac surfacing and pothole patching
- Bollard replacements
- Kerbing & slabs/paving works
- Replacement of ironworks
- Speed ramps (rubber & tarmac)
– Drainage works
- Drain collapse – excavation & repair
- Gully pot replacements/repairs
- Replacement of gully & manhole covers
- Installation of ACO channels
- Jetting & cleaning of private drainage systems - annual contracts
- CCTV drain surveys
– General maintenance works
- Brickwork and repairs
- Installing height-restrictions
- Road signs and posts
- Fencing repairs and installation
- Installation of cycle racks
- Installation of bin stores
- Supply, installation and filling of salt and grit bins